SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMIZATION
- Search engine strategy
- Website analysis and recommendations
- Keyword discovery, including industry, market and geographic specific terms
- Keyword-rich content development for websites, blogs and social networks
- Competitive analysis
- Link building
- Social media
- Local SEO, including profile development for Google and Facebook Places
- SEO training
- Brand strategy, including: marketing plans, roadmaps and campaigns
- Brand identity, including: mission, vision, tagline, key messaging, tone, attributes
- Brand collateral, including: logos, business cards, letterhead, email signatures
- Brand guidelines, including: colors, logo usage, photography style, templates
- Digital branding, including: website design, mobile site design, social strategy, SEO
- Print collateral, including: corporate brochures, advertisements
- Social network community outreach and engagement
- Social media strategy, management, content calendaring and implementation
- Social media monitoring, including key influencers, conversation and brand sentiment
- Social media aggregation, dashboard reporting and analytics
- Social media custom tabs, widgets and tools
- Social media conversion measurement, including: inbound links, likes, follows, shares, etc.
1Getting Visible With Search
Having an online presence is a must, but even the best-looking websites may never be found without proper search engine optimization techniques. In fact, 75% of users never scroll past the first page of search results. How do you get your business to a top ranking position, and once there, how do you maintain it? A smart SEO strategy can help your site to perform optimally for search engines, which in turn, generates more website traffic, conversions, and ultimately, sales. Effective SEO is developed and maintained over time, keeping your company at the forefront of competition, and in front of existing and potential new customers. EBITDA’s skilled SEO team will work with you to define the best plan of action for your business and your budget.
2Brand Identity is Vital to Success
Branding is the foundation for which all other marketing efforts should be based. Having a unique and instantly recognizable brand not only gives a company an identity in the marketplace, but it also helps consumers to identify and establish trust in your company.
EBITDA is a full-service brand consulting firm with an expertise for building successful brands. Whether it’s creating a new brand from the ground up, revitalizing an existing brand image or helping merging brands unify their image, we bring fresh ideas and branding solutions to the table by approaching each project with strategic thinking and a long-term plan for success.
3Interactive Dialogue With Your Customers
Social media marketing is an integral part of brand building for new and existing companies. But while it’s quick and easy to create a Facebook or Twitter account, not all businesses fully understand the importance of having a social media strategy. Just like your well-defined business and marketing plan with objectives, defined audiences, key messaging and metrics for success, a company should also have a road map for entering and sustaining presence in the social channel.